PM Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana 2023: Pradhan Mantri Rooftop Solar Panel Scheme has been implemented, loot free solar panel scheme! Apply online for Solar Rooftop Subsidy from solarrooftop.gov.in Solar panels will be available for free Check here complete information about the benefits of the scheme, online application, eligibility criteria.
The Central Government has implemented this scheme to promote the use of solar rooftop in the country through the Free Solar Rooftop Scheme or Rooftop Subsidy Yojana. The Government of India wants to encourage the use of solar energy in the country through PM Solar Rooftop Yojana, and under the scheme, the government provides subsidy to consumers on solar rooftop installation.
In this article, we will tell you how to apply online to take advantage of the Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme. You can see the state wise DISCOM portal link and call the helpline number to apply for Solar Rooftop Scheme, check from here how to use Solar Rooftop Calculator and how much it will cost to install Solar Rooftop.
PM Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana 2023
Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Government of India is implementing Grid Connected Rooftop Solar Scheme (Phase-II) to generate solar energy by installing solar panels on the roofs of houses. Under this scheme the ministry is providing 40% subsidy for first 3 kW and 20% subsidy above 3 kW and up to 10 kW. The scheme is being implemented by the local electricity distribution companies (DISCOMs) in the states.
Change is the law of life. In today’s technology, now every impossible task has become possible. Because now we have entered the high-tech time. Today we have brought information about a free solar panel scheme for you . We will tell you step by step what process a person has to go through to use this scheme. Let us know what is this free solar panel scheme and how you can use it.
PM Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana 2023 Highlight @Solarrooftop.Gov.In
|Scheme Name||PM Solar Rooftop Yojana 2023|
|sponsored by||Central government|
|launch date||12 Dec 2014|
|Objective||To promote solar energy in the country|
|Benefit||subsidy on rooftop solar panels|
|toll free number / firstname.lastname@example.org|
Rooftop subsidy to promote solar energy
As you all know that the Government of India is making a lot of efforts to develop solar energy. The government aims to take solar energy to every nook and corner of the country. Because solar energy is much better than water-generated electricity. No water is needed and this energy is not expensive to store. Anyone can easily get solar energy from sunlight. That’s why solar energy is great. The government is making every possible effort to take it forward. 10 best ways to save lakhs of rupees from solar energy
Objective of PM Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana 2023
The main objective of the Solar Roof Subsidy Program set up by the central government is to encourage more and more people to use solar panels on their rooftops to reduce the energy demand of the grid station. Central Government’s PM Solar Rooftop Yojana 2022 not only helps the government or the whole country, but also helps the local people, it helps in providing electricity to the people at cheap prices. The benefits of the Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme are being given by the government to the people across the country. Under this free solar panel scheme, citizens across the country can get solar panels installed on the roof of their house by getting huge subsidy.
PM Solar Rooftop Yojana Subsidy 2023
If you are considering using solar panel system, you will get 40 percent subsidy from the government if you install solar panels on the roof of your house with a capacity of up to 3 kW, and if you install 10 kW solar panels If you apply, the government will provide you 20 percent subsidy. As part of this initiative, the government aims to achieve 1 lakh MW of solar power by 2023, of which 40,000 MW will come from rooftop solar power plants.
PM Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- All citizens of the country can take advantage of this solar panel scheme.
- To take advantage of the scheme, it is mandatory for the applicant to have an Aadhaar card.
- The applicant should also have a bank account.
- The application for solar panel subsidy has to be done through the official website.
PM Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana 2023 Required Documents:
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- back account
- Mobile number
- passport size photo
- Photo copy of bank passbook
- email id
Benefits of PM Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana 2023
- After the installation of a solar roof, people can use the energy from the sun to generate their own power.
- These solar panels are installed on the roof, it saves land.
- People can then consume the solar power they generate, reducing their electricity bills.
- The benefit of subsidy under the scheme can also be availed by industries and houses, hospitals and schools.
- Solar rooftop systems cut down on the use of diesel generators, thereby helping to protect the environment.
- The cost of this solar power system is just Rs.6.50/kWh, which is much cheaper than diesel generators and grid electricity.
- If the energy generated is more than the required energy, then people can sell this excess energy to the Discom/utility. These power providers will purchase this power at notified tariffs, thus serving as a regular source of income.
- Installation of rooftop solar connections will reduce pollution to a great extent. According to this, people can participate in building a clean and pollution free India.
- This program reduces carbon dioxide emissions and thus also helps in reducing global warming.
How to use the Solar Rooftop Calculator
Those who want to take advantage of this scheme or are thinking of installing solar panels, then you can check the information about how much it will cost to install solar panels through Solar Rooftop Calculator, how to open this Solar Rooftop Calculator. The details are given below:
- First of all go to the official website of the scheme
- Then click on Solar Rooftop Calculator available in the menu: Direct Link
- Now the calculator of the scheme will open in front of you.
- After this choose one of the three options given like:
- Total Roof Top Area
- Solar Panel Capacity you want to install
- Your budget
- Here you now have to choose your state and choose the category of the applicant like:
- Social Sector
- Finally you have to choose your average electricity cost.
- As soon as you fill all the given information, then you have to click on the Calculate button and complete information about the Solar panel cost will appear in front of you.
PM Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana 2023 Apply Online
Below is the complete step by step process to apply online for Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme which you can follow:
- To apply online, first go to the official website of National Portal for Rooftop Solar, solarrooftop.gov.in.
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, you will see a registration sub-section under “Apply for Rooftop Solar”.
- Here you have to select your state
- After that you have to select the company which is distributing this utility facility of solar panels.
- Now you have to fill your Consumer Account Number in the next box which you will get on your bill.
- After that you have to download SANDES app to register for rooftop solar scheme using the QR code given on the page.
- Now you have to enter your mobile number in the app and submit the received OTP.
- As soon as you enter the OTP, now you have to complete your registration process.
- After registration you now have to login to solarrooftop.gov.in with your login id password.
- After login, a form will appear in front of you, in which you have to fill all the information sought.
Rooftop Subsidy Scheme Offline Application Process
Firstly, people need to contact their electricity providers to know the procedure and charges for installing rooftop connections.
- Thereafter, interested candidates will have to obtain approval from electricity providers for installation of rooftop solar capacity panels.
- Accordingly, then the candidates have to approach the Solar Rooftop Developer to install such systems on their rooftops.
- Afterwards, people have to intimate the successful completion of the installation process to their electricity providers.
- Finally, the power providers will conduct an inspection and give it final approval for providing grid interconnection to them.
- After getting a grid connection, people can earn money according to the amount of electricity generated through their solar rooftops.
FAQs –PM Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana 2023
What is Rooftop Solar Panel Scheme?
This is a solar energy subsidy scheme of the central government, under which the government gives up to 40% subsidy on solar panels to promote solar energy.
How can I get free solar panels from the government?
People of the country can get free solar panels by applying in the Central Government’s PM Free Solar Rooftop Yojana 2022.
What is the official website of Solar Rooftop Yojana?
The official website of Central Government’s National Portal for Rooftop Solar is www.solarrooftop.gov.in.
How many kilowatts of electricity is required for a house?
In India, a typical household uses 260 kWh of electricity per month. Therefore, an average Indian home requires 6 solar panels with 2.4 kW of solar power or 330 watts each.
Can I run 1.5 ton ac on solar without battery?
Yes, you can run it, but for this you will have to install a solar system up to 5 kW.