The Government of India has introduced Mahila Samman Bachat Patra Yojana 2023 (Mahila Samman Bachat Patra Yojana), a savings yojana designed to empower women financially. This user-friendly yojana offers various benefits including attractive interest rates, hassle-free access to funds and tax benefits. To avail these benefits, women can open a savings account in a government-owned bank and make a minimum monthly deposit.
Mahila Samman Bachat Patra Yojana 2023
Mahila Samman Bachat Patra Yojana 2023 provides an additional benefit to women to withdraw their savings without incurring any penalty. Moreover, in case of change of residence, the savings account can be easily transferred from one place to another.
Key Highlights Mahila Samman Bachat Patra Yojana
|article name||Mahila Samman Bachat Patra Yojana 2023|
|start date of the yojana||1 February 2023|
|launch of the plan||by Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman|
|Beneficiary||Every woman / girl of India|
|annual interest rate||7.5% interest rate|
|Yojana Benefit (Years)||only for 2 years|
|financial budget session of the plan||2023-2024|
|last year of the plan||till 2025|
|Beneficiary age to apply||not yet determined|
|official website||not yet released|
Mahila Samman Bachat Patra Yojana
Women’s Honor Savings Details
Objective of Mahila Samman Bachat Patra Yojana
The primary objective of this yojana is to promote financial independence among women. To achieve this goal, the government has launched many other yojanas for women besides this one. These yojanas are designed to empower women and provide them with the tools they need to take control of their financial future. The government continues to introduce new initiatives to support women’s financial independence, ensuring that they can seize every opportunity to succeed.
Mahila Samman Bachat Patra Yojana Calculator
If you choose to enroll in this plan and invest Rs 2 lakh, you will get the full amount after 2 years plus 7.5% interest rate. This yojana is fully beneficial with no risk involved.
Main feature of Mahila Samman Bachat Patra Yojana
- This yojana is called “Mahila Samman Bachat Yojana” and is mainly for women.
- Women can invest ₹200,000 in this yojana for 2 years and any woman or girl can open an account in this yojana and invest till March 31, 2025.
- After the maturity period specified in the yojana, the total deposit along with interest will be returned to the woman.
- If a woman needs money during her period, the government will provide some relief.
- The interest rate announced by the government in this yojana is 7.5% per annum.
- Women will get tax exemption on money deposited in the yojana.
- According to the government statement, any woman who invests in this yojana will get tax exemption.
- Unlike other savings yojanas, the interest rates in this yojana will remain the same.
- The biggest advantage of this yojana is that women will benefit faster as compared to other savings yojanas.
- Through this yojana, women can become financially independent and do not have to depend on anyone.
Mahila Samman Savings Yojana Eligibility
- Only women can apply for this yojana.
- Women at least 18 years of age and above
- Further information on which women may be eligible for this yojana is not currently available.
- Any information regarding this matter will be included in this article as soon as it is provided by the government.
Mahila Samman Bachat Patra Yojana Document
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of PAN card
- phone number
- Email Id
- Passport size color photograph
- Signature or thumb impression
- Other documents
- Helpline number
Mahila Samman Saving Helpline No
The government has not provided any information about the application process for the Mahila Samman Bachat Yojana yojana, and there is no helpline number available for the yojana. Therefore, we are currently unable to provide you the helpline number for the yojana. As soon as we receive the helpline number, we will include it in this article so that you can contact the Mahila Samman Bachat Certita toll-free number to get information about the yojana or register your grievances.
How to Apply for Mahila Samman Bachat Patra Yojana (MSSC)
- Find your nearest post office and visit them to know about the yojana.
- Fill the application form with your personal and financial details as well as nomination details.
- Submit the form and supporting documents, such as proof of identity and address.
- Deposit your chosen amount in cash or by check.
- Get a certificate confirming your investment in Mahila Samman Bachat Certificate (Mahila Samman Bachat Yojana).
What is Mahila Samman Bachat Patra Yojana?
Who is eligible for this yojana?
What is the minimum and maximum investment amount in the yojana?
The minimum investment amount in Mahila Samman Bachat Patra Yojana is Rs. 100/-, and a maximum investment amount of Rs. 4.5 lakhs.
What is the tenure of Mahila Samman Bachat Patra Yojana?
The tenure of Mahila Samman Bachat Patra Yojana is five years. However, the yojana also offers options for premature termination.