Kisan Credit Card Yojana | KCC Loan | How to check KCC status | Apply for Kisan Credit Card Online | Kisan Credit Card 2023
India is an agriculture-dominated country. Government of India and State Governments have implemented many schemes for farmers. Government of India has launched many schemes for farmers like Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana , Pradhan Mantri Man-Dhan Yojana etc. Similarly, Gujarat government has also put various government schemes of agriculture on ikhedut portal . But today we will give information about a scheme of central government. Named, Kisan Credit Card Scheme. Loans are given to farmers through Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2023. We will get more information about how to get the benefits of this scheme, which documents are required.
Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2023
Kisan Credit Card was launched by the Central Government. Credit cards are provided to farmers under the KCC scheme. Also, loans up to 1,60,000/- are given to farmers. As you all know, when the Kovid-19 infection was spreading in India. In this situation, the Kisan Credit Card scheme was announced to benefit the farmers. This scheme has provided many facilities to the farmers. Under the Kisan Credit Card Yojana , farmers can also insure their crops, and if one’s crops are destroyed, the farmer will also be compensated under the credit card scheme.
Through this article we will tell you what is Kisan Credit Card ? How to apply online? What documents will be required to apply? Who will be eligible to apply? We will provide you with all this information.
If you also want to avail Kisan Credit Card Scheme, get Kisan Credit Card soon by filling the online application form. In this article, we will tell you the complete process of Kisan Credit Card Yojana Apply Online step by step. Stay connected with our article to get more information.
Objective Of Kisan Credit Card Scheme
Kisan Credit Card Yojana: As you all know that corona virus has spread in India, due to which the entire country has been locked down. And in such a situation, all the industries have closed down, due to which the entire Indian economy has been greatly affected. So, giving relief to people, RBI has announced a three-month grace period on interest loans. And farmers who took loans for Kisan Credit Cards will also be given relief under Kovid-19. Under this scheme, 1.5 crore farmers of milk producing companies will get credit cards.
The government already caters to the loan requirement for rearing cattle, starting dairy business etc. And to catch aquatic life, shrimp, fish, birds and to meet the short term credit requirements, a scheme is being implemented to provide credit on Kisan Credit Card.
Important Point Of Kisan Credit Card 2023 Yojana Apply Online
|Name of the scheme||Kisan Credit Card Scheme|
|Type of plan||Government Scheme of Central Govt|
|Beneficiary||Eligible farmers of the country|
|objective||To provide financial facilities to farmers|
|Official website link||eseva.csccloud.in/KCC/Default.aspx|
Kisan Credit Card 2023 Yojana Apply Online
The Kisan Credit Card Scheme was announced by the Finance Minister of the Government of India. 14 crore farmers will benefit under this scheme. A provision of 2 lakh crores has been prepared by the government for Kisan Credit Card. Only if you have cultivable land and are a farmer, you will get the benefit of this scheme. And the government has also included pastoralists and fishermen in this scheme. If you also want to apply for Kisan Credit Card Scheme, you can apply for it online. The central government has announced the official website for this scheme. Today in our article we are going to tell you how you can apply for Kisan Credit Card. We will give you complete information related to this in this article.
Eligibility Required For Kisan Credit Card Yojana
Kisan Credit Card Yojana: Applicants have to fulfill the prescribed eligibility to apply for Kisan Credit Card Scheme. Only those applicants who are able to fulfill this eligibility can avail this scheme. The eligibility is as follows.
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 75 years.
- Co-applicant is mandatory for people above 60 years of age.
- All farmers who have land for cultivation.
- should come under the operation of the farmer-branch.
- Farmers engaged in animal husbandry
- Small and marginal farmers of the country will also be eligible for this scheme.
- Those who do fishing are also covered under this scheme.
- Farmers who cultivate on rented land will also be eligible for this scheme.
- Tenant and tenant farmers can also benefit from this scheme.
Loans Available Under Kisan Credit Card Yojana
Under the Kisan Credit Card, the government provides loans up to Rs 3 lakh to farmers. But candidate should keep one thing in mind that if you take loan more than one lakh then you have to mortgage your land. And in this scheme you have to give loan at 7 percent interest rate, but if you repay the loan on the time and date given by the bank, then you have to pay only 4 percent interest. You will get only 3 percent interest concession.
Documents For Applying For The Kisan Credit Card Scheme
Interested farmer beneficiaries who want to apply for Kisan Credit Card Scheme. They will require some important documents, about which you can get information through the information given below. These documents are as follows.
- Applicant should have Aadhaar card.
- Driving license, electricity bill, identity card etc. (any one)
- Bank passbook with which Aadhaar card should be attached.
- mobile no
- Passport size photograph
- PAN card
- A farmer should have suitable land for cultivation.
- 7/12 and 8-a copy of land (Anyror Gujarat)
- The farmer should be a native of India.
- All those farmers can apply for Kisan Credit Card, who cultivate their own land or produce or cultivate in another’s land.
- which is in any way associated with agricultural crop production.
Benefits Of Kisan Credit Card Yojana
The farmers of the country get the following benefits under the Kisan Credit Card Yojana.
- Farmers across the country can avail Kisan Credit Card.
- Under Kisan Credit Card Scheme, a loan of 1 lakh 60 thousand will be given to the beneficiary candidate.
- Candidates availing Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will also be eligible to apply for Kisan Credit Yojana.
- Benefit of KCC scheme: 14 crore farmers of the country will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Under this scheme farmers can get loan from any bank branch.
- Any farmer who gets a loan can improve his farming.
- Farmer candidates can take loan up to 3 years.
Kisan Credit Card Yojana Bank List
Kisan Credit Card Yojana: We are giving you the names of the banks and their official website in the list below where you can apply for online loan for Kisan Credit Card.
|Bank Name||Official site|
|State bank of india||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Allahabad Bank||Click Here|
|ICIC Bank||Click Here|
|Bank of Baroda||Click Here|
|Andhra Bank||Click Here|
|Canara Bank||Click Here|
|Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank||Click Here|
|Odisha Gramya Bank||Click Here|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
Apply For Kisan Credit Card Online
Under Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2023, you can apply online in two ways, first you can apply by visiting the official website of the bank, secondly you can apply by visiting the official website of PM Kisan . We are telling you how you can apply online by visiting the official website of State Bank of India, for this you don’t need to go anywhere, you can apply at home, we give you the complete application process below. While sharing, you can follow the given steps.
- First of all visit the official website of SBI .
- A home page will open in front of you. Here you have to click on Agriculture & Rural .
- Now some such options will come in front of you, here you have to click on Kisan Credit Card .
- After that you will see the application form link, click on it. You must read all guidelines before applying.
- Clicking on the Apply button will open the Application form in front of you, you have to enter all the information asked in the form, you fill the application form carefully, if you are careless while filling the application form, your application will not be accepted.
- Finally click on submit button. After that you will get Application Reference number.
- You should keep the Application Reference number for future reference.
Kisan Credit Card (KCC) Application Form PDF
Kisan Credit Card Yojana: If you want to apply offline for Kisan Credit Scheme, let us tell you that not all bank branches are taking this application form. We have given you the list of banks in the table above. So at any one of these bank branches, you can take the application form for KCC from the bank employee . After taking the application form, you fill all the information entered in the application form, if you are not able to fill the application form, you can also fill it from the bank employee. And you also have to attach all the requested documents in the application form.After that you submit the application form in the bank itself. After this your documents will be verified. Your application will be accepted once the documents are verified. And you can get your credit card from the bank after few days.Or candidates can also apply by visiting the official website of PM Kisan.
- First of all you visit the official website of PM Kisan .
- Home page will open on your screen. An option of Download KCC Form will appear on the home page , you have to click on it.
- On clicking on the option, KCC application form PDF will open in front of you.
- You have to download the application form from here. After downloading, take a print out of the form.
- After that you fill all the information entered in the form and also attach the documents with it.
- And whichever bank you have account with, you can go to that bank and submit your application form.
Important Links Of Kisan Credit Card Yojana
|PM Kisan Portal||Click Here|
|SBI Kisan Credit Card||Click Here|
|Download Kisan Credit Card Form Pdf||Click Here|
FAQ’s Kisan Credit Card 2023 Yojana
Which website has been launched by the government to apply for Kisan Credit Scheme?
Official website pmkisan.gov.in has been launched by the government to apply for Kisan Credit Scheme.
In which mode can apply for Kisan Credit Card Yojana?
In Kisan Credit Scheme, you can apply both online and offline mode.
What is the purpose of Kisan Credit Card Yojana?
Farmers can improve their agriculture. And animal husbandry and fisheries should also be encouraged.
What kind of facilities can farmers get under KCC?
Farmers and citizens can avail credit facilities and all kinds of agriculture related facilities under KCC.
How much loan will be given to the beneficiary under KCC scheme?
Under the KCC scheme, the beneficiary will be given a loan of up to 3 lakhs.
Which farmers are eligible under Kisan Dhiran Yojana?
Small and marginal farmers of the country will be eligible for this scheme. Applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 75 years. Fisheries and animal husbandry farmers will also benefit from this scheme.