Instant PAN Card | Apply For New Pan Card Online | Instant PAN Card onlie | PAN Card Form | Pan Card Online | Pan Card Status | Pan Card Download | Pan Card Correction Form
Permanent Account Number or PAN Card is an essential identity proof document for any Indian citizen. Without PAN, you cannot do any financial transaction. It is the Indian Income Tax Department that allots a 10-digit alphanumeric and unique account number to a taxpayer, company or HUF. It has lifetime validity. Today we will talk about what is Instant PAN Card In Gujarati and some information related to PAN Card.
Today we will learn how to create PAN Card online.
Apply For New Pan Card Online
The full name of PAN Card is Permanent Account Number. This is a unique identification card and is considered very important in any kind of financial transaction.
A PAN Card contains a 10-digit alphanumeric number, which is available from the Income Tax Department. PAN Card is made in India as a Laminate Card under the Income Tax Act, 1961. which is issued by the Income Tax Department under the supervision of the Central Board for Direct Taxes (CBDT) . PAN Card is very important for paying income tax from your income.
According to the rules of the IT Department, a person can issue only one card in a lifetime and if he is found to have more than one card, he can be fined up to Rs.10,000.
Instant PAN Card Highlights
|Service Name||Instant PAN Card|
|Department||Income Tax Department, Government Of India|
|Ministry||Ministry Of Finance|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Instant PAN Card In Gujarati Importance of PAN Card
The full name of PAN Card is – Permanent Account Number. Its importance is many. Which is as shown below:
- PAN Card contains photo, name and signature, so it can also be used as an I-Card.
- It is required not only for paying taxes but also for any high value transactions.
- A job seeker needs a PAN Card the most, which makes it easier for them to make payments.
- To open a demat account one must have a PAN card, which is used to hold shares in dematerialized form.
- Its main use is to pay tax. Without PAN Card you may have to pay more tax. PAN card is very important for taxation. If a person who pays Rs. 10,000 as interest from a savings account or FD and does not link his PAN card to a bank account, the bank will debit 20% TDS instead of 10%.
- With the help of the unique number of PAN Card, the Income Tax Department monitors all transactions done by an individual. So that tax evasion can be prevented.
- PAN Card saves you from all kinds of errors or problems in income tax.
- PAN Card is also required while buying or selling property for building a house. It is also required while buying a vehicle.
- PAN card is less likely to be misused. Notably, the PAN card will not be replaced even if it is lost or stolen.
- A minor can also get a PAN card by providing his guardian’s PAN details.
- If you are an NRI then you can easily buy property with the help of PAN Card and also start your business in this country.
- Nowadays, PAN Card is required for opening an account in all banks and for almost all banking transactions. PAN card is required while requesting pay orders, bank checks and drafts. If a person pays Rs. 50,000 then it will require PAN card to complete the transaction.
How to make Instant PAN Card
If you don’t have PAN card yet you can create it in 10 minutes. You don’t need to go anywhere and you don’t need to spend money for it. You have to apply online and you will be given a new pan number within 10 minutes from income tax department. Not only that you can also use it.
- Applying for this is very easy. First by going to income tax department website incometaxindia.gov.in or tin-nsdl.com or utiitsl.com form yourself . You can fill PAN Card.
- And secondly, if you want, you can visit CSC of your city where PAN Card is generated.
- A fee of 107 rupees is charged to get a PAN Card or it can be more, many places charge 150 to 200 rupees.
- If you are applying online for PAN Card, you will need Net Banking or you can also pay through Credit Card or Debit Card. And if you are getting PAN Card generated from any outside center, you can pay in cash.
- After applying for PAN Card, you are given a number through which you can know the status of your PAN Card generation process and in how many days it will reach you.
Instant PAN Card Necessary Documents
Documents required for PAN card application in any of these category pages. Those documents will verify your identity, date of birth and address. The application forms of all these categories can be found on the official website of NDSL and UTIITSL.
Following documents are required for PAN card application:
- Adhar Card
- Passport size photographs
- Valid Mobile Number
- Valid E-mail Id
Instant PAN Card- How to download PAN card
(1) PAN Card on Income Tax E-filing Portal
- STEP 1 : Go to the official site of Income tax India efiling and type e-PAN Card on the search box.
- STEP 2 : Click on e-PAN Beta Version in the displayed results.
- STEP 3 : Now click on Check Instant e – Pan Status.
- STEP 4: Now enter your 15 digit Acknowledgment Number.
- STEP 5 : Read the captcha code carefully and mention the same code on the box below.
- STEP 6 : Now click on submit for OTP process.
- STEP 7 : OTP will be delivered to your registered mobile number and email id.
- STEP 8 : Enter the OTP on the required box and you will be redirected to a new page where you can track the status of your E-PAN or else you can also download the E-PAN Card if you have generated it.
(2) PAN Card through Acknowledgment Number
- STEP 1: Visit NSDL portal to download e-PAN with Acknowledgment Number.
- STEP 2: Enter the Acknowledgment Number you received.
- STEP 3: Click on Generate OTP.
- STEP 4: Enter the OTP you received on your mobile and click on ‘validate’.
- STEP 5: Click on ‘Download PDF’ option to download E-PAN instantly.
(3) PAN Card through NSDL
Along with your Acknowledgment Number, PAN and Date of Birth, you can get a soft copy of your PAN Card (e-PAN Card) from the NSDL portal.
(4) PAN Card by PAN number
- STEP 1: Visit NSDL portal to download e-PAN Card. click here.
- STEP 2: Enter required details like date of birth, PAN and captcha code on the form.
- STEP 3: Click on ‘Submit’ and download the e-PAN.
PAN Card Customer care
|Income Tax Department Call Center Number||0124-2438000, 18001801961|
|UTIITSL Portal Call Center No||022-67931300, +91(33) 40802999,
Mumbai Fax: (022) 67931399
|NSDL Call Center No||020-27218080, (022) 2499 4200|
|NSDL Toll Free Number||1800 222 990|
|PAN Card Toll Free Number||Income Tax Toll Free Number- 18001801961|
|PAN CARD EMAIL ID||NSDL- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQs of Instant PAN Card
Que.1 What is the full name of PAN Card?
Ans.1 The full name of PAN Card is Permanent Account Number.
Que.2 How many days does PAN card arrive?
Ans.2 When you apply for PAN Card, you get it after 3-4 days.
Que.3 How many rupees does a physical PAN card cost?
Ans.3 110 for this in the center of any local area where the fee is Rs. 93.00 processing fee + 18% GST payable. Or at various working shops connected to the internet up to a maximum of Rs. 250 PAN Card is generated.
Que.4 Up to what age PAN card can be made?
Ans.4 Maximum age for making PAN Card is 60 years. Because no income tax is charged after this but can be used as proof of identity.
Que.5 What documents are required for PAN Card?
Ans.5 Aadhaar card
Que.6 In how many days is PAN Card updated?
Ans.6 Any correction in PAN Card means it takes 7-10 days to update.
Que.7 Who should apply for change or correction of PAN card details?
Ans.7 Application should be made when he/she wants to make some change or correction in the existing PAN details like change in applicant’s name, change in name due to marriage or spelling error, change in father’s name, change in date of birth.