Govt will give subsidy on bank loans Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme | Dairy Farming Loan | Dairy Farming Loan | Subsidy Loan Scheme | Subsidy on bank loans
India is an agricultural country. More than 60% people of the country are dependent on agriculture. Farmers are also constantly adopting innovative techniques to increase their income, the attention of farmers is now looking towards the business of dairy farming. If you also want to do dairy farming business then this news is important for you.
Detailed information about Govt will give subsidy on bank loans has been given through this Gujarati article .
Govt will give subsidy on bank loans
You can earn up to one lakh rupees per month by investing just 10 thousand rupees in dairy farming business. If you want to start a small scale operation you can start a dairy with 2 cows or buffaloes. You will get 35 to 50 thousand rupees for two animals.
Highlight of Govt will give subsidy on bank loans
|Name of the scheme||Dairy Farming Loan Scheme|
|Purpose of the scheme||Subsidy on loans for dairy farming business|
|How much subsidy will get?||A subsidy of 2.5 lakh rupees will be available.|
|Who will get the subsidy?||The subsidy is provided by NABARD.|
|Home Page||More Details…|
Steps to start dairy farming
- To start a dairy farming business, you should initially keep some cows or buffaloes.
- The number of animals can then be increased in later stages as per the demand.
- For this first of all you have to buy a good breed of cow like Jem or Gir breed and take good care of it and feed it.
- The benefit of this will be that more milk will be produced. It will increase the income. After a few days you can also increase the number of animals.
Bank will give loan for dairy farming business
- To promote the dairy industry, the government has launched the Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Scheme.
- The objective of this scheme is to prepare a modern dairy. Along with this, the scheme also aims to enable farmers and herdsmen to open dairy farms and increase their income.
- Under this scheme, you are also given a loan from the bank for dairy farming business. The most important thing is that these loans are also subsidized.
Subsidy will be available on the loan
- When you take a loan from a bank for a dairy farming business, you get a subsidy from the government.
- If you want to open a dairy of 10 animals, then you will need 10 lakh rupees for that.
- Under the DEDS scheme of the Ministry of Agriculture, you will get a subsidy of around 2.5 lakh rupees.
- This subsidy is provided by NABARD .
- In this way you can earn good money by starting this business.
Who to contact to avail the scheme
You have to contact your nearest bank to get loan under this scheme.
|Name of the Ministry||DEDS Scheme of Ministry of Agriculture|
|Department Name||Department of Agriculture, Farmers Welfare and Cooperation|
|address||Block-5, 1st Floor New Secretariat, Gandhinagar, Gujarat|
|Home Page||More Details…|